Bill not coming properly, urgent advice and help needed

@softhuntdevil
as I have checked online porta. http://10.240.43.216/ ..

You have not posted
even a single screen shot
from usage portal for "claimed " 50 GB
download every month
Post recent usage say till Jan 14th.
Or
the summary details for December 2008.
Hard to believe.

One more advice needed ... should I disconnect the present connection and then reapply after say a period of six months ? Would that reset my sin (erase my usage) ?? Then on I will be careful.

Hard to belive that you got away this long. It is better to be careful from now on. One thing to note: If you really want to get away with your sin(about usage) then be bold and write a letter to BSNL GM telling him the facts and get ready to face BSNL's actions 😛

God damn it....softhunterdevil Seriously you got a real close pass...If you pass out this problem...You are a reall lucky...dude...But god forbid..If you are caught up.....Seriously you will be really screwed bad....Anyways it seems you are getting through so best of luck...See ya Later..Regards....

God damn it....softhunterdevil Seriously you got a real close pass...

If you pass out this problem...You are a reall lucky...dude...
But god forbid..If you are caught up.....Seriously you will be really screwed bad....

Anyways it seems you are getting through so best of luck...

See ya Later..Regards....

I want to add onto this thread which I STARTED LONG BACK ....

Never repeat my mistake ... otherwise you may get a hefty bill at any point of time ...
Just like I gotta pay 30,000 bucks for 1 month usage. Luckily other months bill didnot come. And they cut off the internet connection.

Always take unlimited plan will be the best thing to do I guess 😀

Try talking to Nodal officer or Appellate authority. ID and phone no on the backside of your bill. Rs. 30,000 is really huge amount. It is worth try talking to them.