Bill issue not resolved even after 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Nithin47
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,257

Nithin47

ISP
BSNL
[FONT=&quot]I have paid a bill online through bill desk(Visa bill pay).But the amount is not credited to my account even after the disconnection date:confuse::confuse::confuse::confuse:, so I paid that bill manually. After that I received a mail from them informing that the bill is paid and the bill amount is debited to my VISA card. That is two payments are made to the same bill

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I have been contacting many officers(including nodal officers) for this issue, they are always repeating that the amount will be adjusted in the next bill; after that I received three bills, no amount is adjusted up till now:O:O:O:O:O[/FONT]

What can i do?

Keep following up.. there must be grievance number behind the bill ..call that number.. dont call customer care number or nodal officer.... call account head..normally his number is printed behind the bill (speaking based on MTNL bill)

Try talking to the accounts officer. Call customer care and ask for his no. . If possible, visit in person and seek assistance. Make sure you are accompanied by the print out of relevant documents. If nothing works, you can try consumer court. But I think talking to the accounts officer will solve the issue.

with BSNL .. its always better to personally visit there office as on other means they will just keep you on hold and give some random reason ..

with BSNL .. its always better to personally visit there office as on other means they will just keep you on hold and give some random reason ..

I suggest same as above. Also give a written application, and get a receipt stamp from BSNL CC.
Address letter to A.O of your Exchange. ( or as shown in bill )

If Next month Credit is not given make an ONLINE complaint.
link later on your feedback.

Keep following up.. there must be grievance number behind the bill ..call that number.. dont call customer care number or nodal officer.... call account head..normally his number is printed behind the bill (speaking based on MTNL bill)

Can you give me email IDs of head account afficers of BSNL:huh::huh: