Biggest failure of Lalu Prasad Yadav yet...

IndianMascot

Addicts
Oh Come on guys, Lalua is the humorous part of Lok Sabha. He entertains us a lot with his filthy and irrelevant dialogues. Even speaker is fond of his rumors who never miss to listen we Lalu speaks and immediately leaves the house when jokes are completed. :p In Short , Lalu is KrK of parliament :p

Sushubh

Administrator
sadly the new lalu is awful compared to the old lalu. that's the feeling i get from his statements made in the house. i get annoyed rather than entertained.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Ofcourse lots of bills and amendments are discussed which have nothing to do with us directly, but yes they impact us indirectly.Lakhs of people are with Anna today in MMRDA ground and this man was making rumors of them. Opening an committee for Annaji good health which sounded crap.If he wanna make jokes, he can join Comedy Circus. people will welcome him whole heartedly. But parliament is a place where we expect serious discussion .

Sushubh

Administrator
yeap. when shashi tharoor was talking, i could only think of one thing... how many folks in the parliament can even understand a word of him speak. i heard yelling when i accidentally said IPL instead of something else. and when he said that the PM should not be covered by JLP unless there is a 2/3rd majority in support for it.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Many of the MPs left the house when Tharoor was speeching along with his hair shaking. And so do I by changing the channel . :p :D