• Thread starter Thread starter Shibu_john1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,679

Shibu_john1

Regular
ISP
Mtnl
Hey the website is pathetic It does not show the complete of channel, Could anybody post the complete channels list or give a link to it List of FTA avalaible

Do view in IE you will get channel list with logo:dance:

that sucks !😡 many uses GNU/Linux and alternate OS's rather than that window thing.BIG is doing it the wrong way.

and Shalom TV is missing in big dth?😛
It is on 867.

Don't post wrong information.😀

He He no problem Brothers😀

Hey India, I believe you have BigDTH, could you list the Malayalam channels available on Bigtv Dth From the List below1.Asianet2.Asianet Plus3.Asianet News4.Kiran TV5.Surya TV6.Kairali7.Kairali We8.Jeevan9.Amrita10.DD4 Malayalam11.Manorama Vision12.Indiavision13.Shalom14.SS Music Could you confirm whether these channles are there in Bigtv DTH or not Could you also confirm any other malayalam channels apart from this list ThanksSJ

Here is channels:

1.Asianet
2.Asianet Plus
3.Asianet News
4.Kiran TV
5.Surya TV
6.Kairali
7.Kairali We
8.Jeevan ( Hidden in BIG TV)
9.Amrita ( Hidden in BIG TV)
10.DD4 Malayalam
11.Manorama Vision
12.Indiavision( Hidden in BIG TV)
13.Shalom
14.SS Music( Hidden in BIG TV)

Source for hidden channels: Hidden Channel on Big TV-New list

That means BIG TV have all channels.

What is hidden Channels,will it remain hidden for ever, or will it be removed Why IS IT HIDDEN I wanted to buy BigtvDTH, however the issue is that how can i trust it,i mean they are giving a good no of malayalam chhanles, but for how long, It should not happen that 1 fine day ,the no of malayalam channels start decreasing because of bandwidth issue What is the cost if i want to go for malayalm package only

It means channel is under testing and you can see names on FTA STB by join it with BIG TV dish. But not active for BIG TV STB but cc informed us that new channels will be come in next 15 days.

@shibuI am sure, Indiavision wont be there in their list in few months. Once they ask the carriage fee, they wont be able to give that. Same happened with Dishtv and Tata Sky. If you really worried about all malayalam channel, get an stb of sundth from kerala or near to your place (if it is available) and get some local guy to get it fixed.In BigDTH, you cant expect the shalom and jeevantv for long. Dishtv removed jeevantv one fine morning. They wont put those channels which are having less viewership (shalom) for long ! They may charge those channels where there are lots of viewership (indiavision/asianet news) I guess, SunDTH suits best for you

@shibu

I am sure, Indiavision wont be there in their list in few months. Once they ask the carriage fee, they wont be able to give that. Same happened with Dishtv and Tata Sky. If you really worried about all malayalam channel, get an stb of sundth from kerala or near to your place (if it is available) and get some local guy to get it fixed.

In BigDTH, you cant expect the shalom and jeevantv for long. Dishtv removed jeevantv one fine morning.

They wont put those channels which are having less viewership (shalom) for long !

They may charge those channels where there are lots of viewership (indiavision/asianet news)

I guess, SunDTH suits best for you
i read that bigtv is not charging carrige fees. so hope it will stay.🙂

i read that bigtv is not charging carrige fees. so hope it will stay.🙂
Yeah. I read the the same. But i read something like 'in future we can charge the carriage fee'..

May be i am wrong...

when i asked Indiavision crew, he said 'it may last for 6 months till they advertise with our channel ads to get max no. of people'.
So, even they are not sure 😀

Yeah. I read the the same. But i read something like 'in future we can charge the carriage fee'..

May be i am wrong...

when i asked Indiavision crew, he said 'it may last for 6 months till they advertise with our channel ads to get max no. of people'.
So, even they are not sure 😀
He He😀