Bigbasket News & Updates

zusaanz.jpg

TERMS & CONDITIONS

20% Cashback .
Offer valid from 01/11/2016 - 10/11/2016.
Offer valid on a minimum transaction amount of Rs.1500/-
Offer valid on Citibank Credit Cards and Debit Cards
The offer is applicable for a maximum cashback of Rs.500/month.
Cashback will be credited within 90 days from the date of transaction.

*********************************************************************************

Also Payzapp offer....

200 cashback on shopping for 1200 via Payzapp. Valid on Thursdays (3/10/17/24 Nov). One transaction per customer.

I regularly order from big basket, since the currency crisis they have increased prices and removed discounts, taking advantage of the situation because they know people will pay online .

I think that discount excludes oil , i order maily 6-7 liter oil because they usedto have the cheapest prices for the brand i order, now its 25% more

stuff like tea coffee and household cleaning supplies i order from Amazon , today ordered from Grofers after ages

the order today arrived in an auto. the guy told me that the company is overwhelmed these days with way too many orders forcing them to hire autos for deliveries. plus the guy arrived with few minutes remaining in the delivery window so by the time he opened up the crates, it was one minute past the delivery window. which means i get a partial refund for late delivery. the guy was frustrated because he had informed the backend to process the delay in the system so that i could be informed about it but the backend people did not process it or something. he told me that he would now enter the delivery in system 15 minutes later so that the company does not penalize him for late delivery by just one minute. something like that. prices of some items that i regularly purchase are higher than usual as already mentioned above. but still easier than getting them manually from the market. especially for heavy stuff like flour and bottles of soft drinks.

pG4pvRc.png

SLFYVRS.png

NKHy0Hz.jpg

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Minimum transaction of INR 1500
5% cashback (Max for Premier : INR 1000 per month & Max for Others : INR 750 per month)
Cashback will be credited by HSBC within 60 days from the date of the transaction
Applicable for Debit and Credit cards
Offer valid till 31/12/2016

Placed an order of BB 2 hours back, there was no offer , already had money in wallet, now looks like you cant recharge BB wallet with other wallets

Its been a while since they removed it, I thought. Now I am targetting purchases on offer days, instead of pre-loading..