Bigbasket News & Updates

Bangalore only , should have mentioned that in the title or post so people from other regions dont waste their time .

Ordered from BigBasket.com today. They had the lowest price on Nescafe Gold 😀

They also use PayZapp which was recently launched by HDFC. User experience was fine-ish.

S37pH1y.webp
vcZG1fz.webp
LHWzYvT.webp

Last edited:
Got the delivery at 7am in the morning. My slot was 7-9am so I am guessing they started with my house? Anyways. Their system is pretty cool. They give me a pin (which I can change from their app). At the time of delivery, I have to enter this pin on the delivery guy's phone and rate the delivery.

I had no idea about this today and the delivery guy did not tell me the process. He just asked me for the pin. I gave him and I am guessing he gave himself the rating. It's not cool but the delivery was fine. Saved a bit in the process as their prices were quite low on some products compared to local shops and even competing services.

you also get around 20 - 25% off when you use payumoney . + 10% cashback in your bigbasket a/c

A friend tried and it was within card option. But he got 2% discount and not what you mentioned...