Big TV Is going to be Launch by March End

• Thread starter Thread starter krishnash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7,471

krishnash

ISP
Broadband
Hi All, I called CC just now. They told me that Big TV is going to be launch by march end. The price is not yet to be decided.Warm RegardsPrakash🙂

Hi All,

I called CC just now. They told me that Big TV is going to be launch by march end. The price is not yet to be decided.

Warm Regards
Prakash🙂

Good news

Big Tv is getting launched after 15th March,Charges are Rs 1000 set top boxRs 975 - 3 months subscriptionRs 1000 installation charges

Big Tv is getting launched after 15th March,
Charges are Rs 1000 set top box
Rs 975 - 3 months subscription
Rs 1000 installation charges
It means we have to pay Rs. 2975 for connection + 3 months subcription. Any source?

They may have a scheme for initial subscribers where installation will be provided free of cost, but cant confirm the same

That's good news!! 325 per month is reasonable if all channels are provided.But I prefer free installation and if possible free STB. 😛

What is the source of this news. ? What happened to free LCD tv with every DTH box scheme from BiGTV?

Just called CC. They have no clue on either the launch date or the price. All the above messages are just speculations!:huh:

Well i have applied for a reliance DTH connection,once they come to set it up, will update you on the details given by me,thats the pricing i have got for the connection applied for

My frnd works in Reliance brodband sales... he told.. Dere are big [poster abut 1000 scheme at web worlds and saw actual big tv setup he said quality is amazing far better than Tata Sky.. and also confirmed its gonan launch at march end.. why march end.... may be coz majority of board xams including cbse largest and shcools xamsn will be over by then ,,, may be.. so dey can launch some summer holidays scheme... Or at the time of holi ..lol 22 march.

That's good news!! 325 per month is reasonable if all channels are provided.But I prefer free installation and if possible free STB. 😛

Thank god you didn't mention, channels without commercial breaks too 😀

Thank god you didn't mention, channels without commercial breaks too 😀

I Think There Initial Cost for Hardware will be Cheap.(Remember the 501 R.S Mobile Set).

Big Tv will be launched on March end? Is this information is a confirmed news? or a guess? becz i am also having idea of purchasing Bigtv