• Thread starter Thread starter ckr97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 10,690

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
I am a Tata Sky HD customer and just want to clarify the following problems.1) National Geo HD always shows Chinese Subtitles2) Get low volume in HD Channels, compared to all regular channels.3) Star Sports HD and ESPN Sports HD can be viewed only during telecast of FIFA and Wimbledon. These are not 24-hours channels.Does Reliance Big TV DTH HD also has the same problems?

I am a Reliance BIG TV HD DVR customer & i find points u asked as below:

1) National Geo HD always shows Chinese Subtitles---- Its same with BigTV

2) Get low volume in HD Channels, compared to all regular channels.--- Audio quality is DVD ( using HDMI cable, will have to check with audio video pin ), didnt faced low volume problem till date from last 3+ months. ( check your TV audio setting, volume reduction may be on depends on ur TV model )

3) Star Sports HD and ESPN Sports HD can be viewed only during telecast of FIFA and Wimbledon. These are not 24-hours channels.------- its same, We dont have many HD channels available in india, since our recording is still suitable for old box tvs not the wide screens. May be our serial producers need to ask for HD cameras in there production 😛

Does Reliance Big TV DTH HD also has the same problems? --- Seems we all have same problems no matter its Tata Sky ka Jingalala or Big TV ka Full house :imwink:

I am a TataSky HD customer and just want to clarify the following problems.

1) National Geo HD always shows Chinese Subtitles

2) Get low volume in HD Channels, compared to all regular channels.

3) Star Sports HD and ESPN Sports HD can be viewed only during telecast of FIFA and Wimbledon. These are not 24-hours channels.

Does Reliance Big TV DTH HD also has the same problems?

Hi ckr97, i have the same problem (w/ Tata Sky hd) the HD channels seem to be having lower volume level than other channels.I Me Myself, also is it just the star and espn which are available on hd during the games or also neo and dd? coz during recent matches we did get even neo and dd in hd.

^^^^I dont think any DTH is providing u Neo channels - any of them - in HD!! Nimbus is such a money-hungry broadcaster - they show Cricket in between ads. Do you expect that such kind of channels would invest in HD Cameras?? They arent even installing Hot Spot technology despite earning so much from BCCI. Still do you expect them to install HD cameras for cricket lovers??No ways mate!! They just want to make, sorry, mint money and nothing else.

^^^^
I dont think any DTH is providing u Neo channels - any of them - in HD!! Nimbus is such a money-hungry broadcaster - they show Cricket in between ads. Do you expect that such kind of channels would invest in HD Cameras?? They arent even installing Hot Spot technology despite earning so much from BCCI. Still do you expect them to install HD cameras for cricket lovers??

No ways mate!! They just want to make, sorry, mint money and nothing else.

Tata Sky HD had NEO CRICKET HD in True HD format for Ind-Aus series.

JigneshIs it true?? I mean i cant believe that Nimbus would actually spend money to install HD Cameras!!

Superb yaar!! I actually hadnt checked that at all!!

Neo actually showing Tru HD - Miracle 1......
Without Ads - Miracle no. 2, 3, 4, 5, infinity yaar!!

Neo - the money hungry channel showing cricket & that too without ads!!

Hats off to Tata Sky!!

I hope d2h also strike deal with Neo for that!!

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

PS: Coz TS appears too costly to me to switch over from my current Cable TV to DTH!!

Superb yaar!! I actually hadnt checked that at all!!

Neo actually showing Tru HD - Miracle 1......
Without Ads - Miracle no. 2, 3, 4, 5, infinity yaar!!

Neo - the money hungry channel showing cricket & that too without ads!!

Hats off to Tata Sky!!

I hope d2h also strike deal with Neo for that!!

HD channels dont have any ADS. aND THE RECENT India - Aus series was broadcasted by FOX for NEO which owns half of TS.

Thats cool, but what i was telling, that other players still can strike some other deals with Fox - may be a tad costlier, but still, possibility is there!TS overall looks very costly. But if d2h, or Big TV add this for some extra bucks, then it wont pinch as much.....thats vat i meant - coz they are currently some of the cheapest but biggest package providers.