Big Sify BB Client Glitch

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,144

Suraj

Regular
ehh.....whatever happenned just now i dunno where i went wrong or the client may have just gone crazy.

i just updated to a 64Kbps connection and when all transaction was done, i hit the confirm button and when the thing got redirected to sify i had 64Kbps as well as 256Kbps available as renewal.

Both got pipelined.....i just put the 256kbps account on hold.

now i dunno if the cable guy did some renewal just when i did it or somethin else happened.

so what do i do with this? if the cable guy comes he may ask for 100+795+100= 995.....wow.

http://imageshack.us

i don't get ur maths 100+795+100i mean whats the 2 100's for

and just tell him to cancel ithe can even cancel it after u have started using iti have done that once

yeah we pay like 100 rs, what we know by the name of mainatenance costs , per pack.so u can cancel this thing....one question what if he says that it can't be cancelled?how long can i keep that thing on hold? any ideas.... 🤔

if he says it can't be cancelled then he is lieing just don't pay the manand he would cancel it automatically 😛and i think u can hold/pipeline it unless ur current pack that u r using expiresand u relogin then only the pipelined/hold pack starts its 30 days

if ur CTO doesn't do that, just call the CC and let them know...it will be done... 🙂if it's still not done, u know the way out...just don't pay them 😀

Originally posted by GAURAV7777@Aug 14 2005, 08:31 PM
if he says it can't be cancelled then he is lieing just don't pay the man

and he would cancel it automatically 😛

and i think u can hold/pipeline  it unless ur current pack that u r using expires

and u relogin then only the pipelined/hold pack starts its 30 days
[snapback]21397[/snapback]
[/quote]
If a pack is put on hold (which can be done regardless of what state your current account is) it will not be used even if your pack expires. You will need to use the client to pipeline it. Login twice and it will be used.

If he comes to you and charge for all those in teh pipelines, just tell him that its their fault and not urs....Just DON'T pay..

thanks all!for a second, just for a second something came to my mind, what if Sify came up with a special offer for Idaylike upgrade your account and get 256kbps free...wow🙂

thanks all!for a second, just for a second something came to my mind, what if Sify came up with a special offer for Idaylike upgrade your account and get 256kbps free...wow🙂

Nah it always happens the Sifyy CC people autouopdate your account with some pack and then u get a pack and it doubles up, just call CC and they will cancel the pack in the mean time make full use of it 🙂 if they tell u anything tell them its your damn fault, it happens with me every month heh