Big Problem Help mE OUT

• Thread starter Thread starter lavi13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,340

lavi13

ISP
mo
Plz Xcuse me I have Lodged my problem b4 . Actually my problem is link-removed.com is unable to download files . actually when i open any download link and start downloading the file doesn't come to my PC and and when i opens the same link again it says that your IP is downloading the file although the files doesn't starts . what kinda problem is this ??????? Is this due 2 underseas cable cut Or due to any wire problem ........................ plz help me I beg uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............................

the file doesn't come to my PC

Please explain the above statement in detail.😗

I mean when i click on download , the download doesn't start and when i restart the download it says your IP has been already downloading the file

Which browser are you using?

Likely the file is being downloaded in background and you do not know where it is being saved by the browser or browser's download manager. Use the search feature to locate the downloaded files on hard disk.

If you are 100% sure that the download is not starting then create a new profile if using firefox. Some setting must be f***** up.

Cable cut has nothing to do with it, the speeds might vary every now and then but you should still be able to download from rapidshit and link-removed and depositfile and mediashare.

use internet explorer,this p;roblem is frequent with ff😛

1.Do you use a download Manager like Star downloader/FDM/DAP etc ?2. Search Google for TweakDUN 2.2 ( free version )It will show the down load progress/speed etc. .3. Normally all files are downloaded to C:/download or C:/downloads.4.Down load a picture or full page, from a web site and check where it is stored .

use internet explorer,this p;roblem is frequent with ff😛

:wall:

new profile means

Just install Firefox 3.0.5
Then go to Tools>>Options>>Main

There will be information on Downloads and where files are saved and so on.

If all this is too difficult/technical for you, save this webpage (press Ctrl + S) with an easy to recall name. And then go to Start>>Search and locate it. Other stuff must be getting saved in the same directory.

1- Also check for antivirus if its blocking the download.2- If link-removed shows ur ip is downloading try recycling ur router it will change ur ip.