Big cinemas /book my show, refund request

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
Ohhh man, what a bad bad day today, I booked 3 tickets of 3D spiderman show at 7.45 pm noida the great India place, but I am still stuck in a horrible jam due to rains and traffic, big cinemas not answering call, book my show is saying can't refund or change the show, man I spent 1000 bucks via credit card bookings and still on road in a jam, please someone find a way to get my refund as I would only be able to see what happens after I reach home :(

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
Unfortunately I think you are out of luck here. I haven't ever heard of any theatre anywhere in the country refunding a ticket unless the show was cancelled by them. All cinema tickets are sold non refundable and are mentioned so at the time of purchase.

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
Yeah I also think so, but the thing is that due to this huge jam a lot of people must have been stuck and couldn't reach cinemas just like me, I think in those situations there must be some refund policy or at least replenishing vouchers or something. Btw I found my way to shipra mall and saw the movie in 2D at jam cinemas, as all of us were frustrated and hungry it was a sigh of relief that we could get away on the way to jam cinemas. :pLet me talk to big cinemas tomorrow. Let's hope they give me something. :D

maxsteel

ISP
BSNL
bookmyshow has clearly mentioned on their site that tickets cant be refunded or replaced because "As per government regulations, once a ticket has been paid for, it is deemed sold. It cannot be replaced or cancelled"

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
yeap. same. i once skipped a movie show because... the ticket counter at DT Cinemas was crowded with just one guy handling all the requests. i had reached that place 10 minutes before the start of the movie. and i was still ticketless after 30 minutes. i had two options, create a scene or go back home. i went back home. decided never to watch a movie in that theater in the future. they do not even have the automated ticket dispenser in the hall in sector 30.

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
ohh , it means gayi bhains pani mein:sour: