Bharti Airtel News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 15,412
I got these speeds late at night. Generally its quite low, so I was quite surprised. Is there a way I can check CA? I tried *3001#12345# but couldn’t find CA status.

I highly doubt it’s CA, but it is available on Vodafone in my area.

@pillaicha No health hazards being so close to the tower?

@Samuel
*3001#12345#
After this click on Connected mode LTE Intra-frequency Measurement
then see the value of E-ARFCN if it shows 0 which it does when the net is idle if you download something in background and then check it becomes 1 or 2
1 means there is 1 carrier component or 2CA and 2 means there is 2 carrier component or 3CA.
This is only for iPhones having qualcomm modem.

@Samuel 500m is actually mid-cell range. It's actually considered more than ideal distance away from a BTS. For all practical purposes, only lower frequency bands (<1Ghz) propagate further than 1km from the BTS. I'd say I'm in the sweet spot - far enough to not be directly impacted, but close enough to take advantage of better bandwidth. Tbh my wifi router emits more radiation than that measured from the cell tower.

Talking about the physics of it, it's non-ionising radiation (meaning even if it penetrates your body, it can't damage DNA) in the microwave range. Yes, your microwave uses radiation in the same frequency spectrum, but at several orders of magnitude of higher power and more concentrated in a smaller space in order to heat your food.

Tried the code again, but it’s giving this error:

“Error performing request
Unknown Error”

The page won’t even load. Also; I forgot that I’m on a fixed data plan and it got exhausted in no time. 😬

Jio’s 3CA mostly revolves around band 40. Do keep this in mind when purchasing phones from international brands or international variants of the same devices sold in India.

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s premier communications solutions provider, today announced the launch of its Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) broadband service – Airtel Xstream Fiber in Ladakh and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. With this, Airtel has become the first private ISP to roll-out FTTH broadband in these remote geographies and bring world-class digital access to customer by connecting them to the data superhighway.