Bharti Airtel hikes call tariff by 20% in six circles

So its 1.2p/sec and 60p/min for all local calls? Mahn.. seriously Airtel Suxx from Starting why specially announce now?These bastards want to loot people and expand biz in other countries and they want others to follow them? are they trendsetters? Jackass Bought Fup Earlier and ruined whole internet experiences in india.

If I am not wrong Re 1/Min is the base tariff that means Zero offer. Its a Plain Plan now.

If I am not wrong Re 1/Min is the base tariff that means Zero offer. Its a Plain Plan now.
Yeah its the same from few months, U need to recharge with 26 to call local mobiles at 1p/sec and it has a validity of 365days.

May be.. From what i see in my circle, already IDEA has changed its tariffs earlier this year. It's Costing 1p/sec to local Idea and 1.2p/Sec to all other networks. and docomo does it on new connections.You need to recharge with XX amount and it has a validity of 365 days to enjoy all local calls at 1p/sec.I think players like Aircel and Uninor won't have enough guts to play with their customers as they still need to establish themselves.

I don't mind as long as this comes with better service. The service has taken a hit what with all these guys taking large cuts on their margins.

i am struggling to receive or make calls from the basement. a real old Nokia phone on tata indicom works just great. i was planning to discard it but keeping it now so that i can actually make calls from the basement!

Well, CDMA technology has its own benefits. That said, Tata Indicom has hands down the worst coverage that I am aware of. I have tried a long list of operators till now to be able to say that confidently 😀 [Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Aircel, BSNL, MTNL, Docomo, Virgin 😛]

strange. i have had this indicom connection for like 4 years now and i have never seen a call drop or no signal problem. anywhere i have been!

Same was with me in case of Reliance CDMA, but after INP to GSM i am gonna mad about the Network.

well my sister just changed to airtel...and she was shocked to see that they were no decent message offers!! :C why did tht airtel take out all the message offers.!? that guy from which i buy recharge cards said that in nxt few months even all other operators will stop giving message offers....is it true.?!