Bharat Bandh

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 15,679
Well, i worked from home - so benefitted by avoiding travelling from Borivali West, to Saki Naka.....anyone from Mumbai, will understand the gravity of the trouble i avoided! 😀

The only beneficiaries of this bandh were school children. 😀

Don't forget colleges 😉

Seriously man! Will have to work from home tomorrow and it means that it will be more than 9 Hrs work tomorrow.Hell with KRV!

C'mon, u have the positive that u dont need to TRAVEL TO WORK! And then, if u feel the load is getting too much, just disconnect everything & say that u have lost ur internet connectivity! 😛

C'mon, u have the positive that u dont need to TRAVEL TO WORK! And then, if u feel the load is getting too much, just disconnect everything & say that u have lost ur internet connectivity! 😛

It's appraisal time Brother! Can't take any risk

Sitting at home I tend to lose my concentration easily. I need office environment to work!

Yeah. That is the case when u work from home. I too dont get that intensity while working from home. So if the work involves too much of R&D or discussions with other team members or so, u have to be at the office!

And moreover company pays 50% of my broadband charges, I cant just plug off my Internet connection and also I have to attend annoying APJ/Singapore clients!

But u wud be having conference bridges to dial into, thru toll free dial ins? That is, if the load isnt much & u have to take a few calls/confs only......