BEWARE - "www.ap.bsnl.co.in" website is hacked!!! Speading VIRUS

• Thread starter Thread starter bunteezone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 10,143

bunteezone

ISP
Airtel
I just trying to log in to www.ap.bsnl.co.in to pay my telephone bill, but it is found that the website is hacked. The message I got is from google chrome, You can check it right now, there is a mallicious code installed on the webpage, which will cause serious affect those who will open this websiste. I request you to aware this to the public otherwise everybody will be affected with this.

You will not get any message in Internet Explorer and the site will work fine, because of less sequrity in IE it is not detected. Google chrome will scan every HTML code written on the website and it will warn you before opening the website.

Thanks
Buntee

yeap. a lot of websites have been hacked similarly. two of my sites were being forwarded to spam sites through an htaccess hack. most hacks are however inline frames insertions. 🙁

Well, it is really a important issue, thousand innocent indian will be using this website and getting affects, WHY government is not looking after it seriously?

Dumbass MCAs who can't get a job in private sector are hired to "manage" the websites and networks by our sarkar. What else can be the result? Terrible state of affairs. :wall:

@tunknownUpdate:Routine reply received from webmaster AP Bsnl. Still "threat" is there see the screen shots posted. Checked on FireFox /Internet Explorer / Opera Avira detects the virus.Take advantage of limited free offer and down load Avira Antivirus program or a free version or run your existing AV application NOW to protect your data etc.After deleting the link, the website page opens normally.