BEWARE: Vodafone playing DIRTY Tricks while PORT-OUT their subscribers....

• Thread starter Thread starter MNP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 26,984

MNP

ISP
GSM Data
MNP ClearingHouse treating "NO RESPONSE" from operator means REJECTION of PORT-OUT request.

Vodafone successfully utilized this & troubling its Premium(Higher Bill Pay) Subscribers.

When you start calling Vodafone Customer Care to ask for PORT-OUT Status, simply they tell you(After putting you on HOLD for 2-3 mins) that "Sorry Sir, we didn't received request from any operator. So its better to contact new operator where you submitted your PORT-IN request".

Like this they(Vodafone) simply waste 7days time & when MNP ClearingHouse didn't receive any response from existing operator, they REJECT your MNP request without giving any REASON or sometimes with S.H.I.T.T.Y Reason. 😢

Regarding this, I already mailed to MNP Cell & waiting for their reply(I don't think they gonna reply).:wall:

Hello,

Vodafone did the same with me just 1 year back. And moreover i wasn't premium end customer. but what i did was just mailed to all the top shots of the company, starting from their MD to zonal manager, chennai (where i stayed). and the very next day i got a call from the other end saying - "hello, this is the MD of vodafone from mumbai." and guys you won't believe i was ported to my opted service provider in nest 24hrs. just make sure that your letter has got a brief about the guidelines of TRAI. thats the thing they are all scared of.

Last edited by a moderator: