Beware that HD/HD-DVR customers can not subscribe to lower than Silver Pack(Rs.199)

sivanbalaji

ISP
TI/Airtel
Hi HD/HD-DVR users,Recently I asked the customer care to change my pack from Diamond to Value pack and wanted to add some top-ups as well as the Ultra-sharp II with a thought to experience the HD channels other than NGC. But the CC refused saying that I can not subscribe to less than Silver Pack and it must have been told when I bought HD-DVR.Already I have a problem of low signal quality unresolved for months which gives problem during day times. Now got the second one. If things are getting added like this, sooner or later will ditch RDTV.

I dont think this is true. It is not mentioned anywhere on the website !Also, you are free to switch to Pure Ala-carte if you need ( min 150/- per month .. ) ...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------However ... .I have seen some add-on packs mention that you need a minimum base package of Silver pack to choose those add-ons.