Beware of using other account!

• Thread starter Thread starter pawan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 8,548
u got 428 mbcause ur trib is started in the middle of the monthso they give the data accordingly.MTNL has some trackin system in mumbai also

wtf, mann LMAO, sry dude but i can't stop laughing 😉ok ok now serious, dude i think mtnl delhi ppl workin on improving mtnl while mtnl mumbai ppl are just keeping age old tradition of govt officers alive 😉

Originally posted by SuperSaiyan@Mar 20 2006, 01:34 AM
My account shows No of Free Dsl mb :428
It say 300 mb was downlaoded in morning today and at that time i was at
my aunt's house!! 😱

I use my account for sufting, downloading is done at night !!

i complained to mtnl and they say " Delhi me hoga Tracking system Abhi tak Mumbai mai aisa Kuch nahi hai!!!"

And One more Magic My password was automatically rested to My Ca no !!!
Now I think this mtnl Guys are only the Cheater!!
[snapback]45177[/snapback]
[/quote]

akash yaar read this again and see both ur soln will be rejected 😛😛

@ Akash My connection was active from March. I had some problem in my Pc so i requested mtnl guys to come back later to install Router Few days back i got the problem fixed and called back mtnl .Router was installed on 14 th march by those mtnl guys....And seriously there is no use of arguing with those mtnl wala at exchange .At last you get the f*ing words "Computer kaise galat ho sakata hai. ho saketa hai kise ghar ke member ne use kiya hoo!!" :huh: Truth is my dad is too busy to use computer and mom hates my pc!!! :blink:

Originally posted by mystery_inc18@Mar 20 2006, 01:11 AM
u must be using two telephone lines, or u may be accessing ur account frm some other telephone line or ......someone else may be using ur account. The bras******* no. does not change change if ur account is being used by a single telephone line !!!!!!!!! IT JUST CAN'T CHANGE ON ITS OWN!!!!!
[snapback]45171[/snapback]
[/quote]

well dude, don't u think if i was using my account from two telephone lines, i would know that???

as far as someone else's using it is concerned, then just see the time difference in logout and next login and u'd know...also, i know someone else is not using it, coz i keep tab of every single MB 😀

@supersaiyanlol i just keep saying this everywhere, you might have downloaded 300 mb some time earlier.but considering you only surf during the day time and download during the night, something sure is fishy........... 🤔

It's Ok I am not complaining .....I had changed all my password and alternate email .It's not big loss as loss is from Free DSL mb...Hope this doesn't happen in Future....

@coolbuddydunno wots the case with u yaar but that BRAS.......... no. should not change!!but at the end i've only one thing to say which i've already sed about a million times now on this forum..."u nvr know wot mntl will do nxt" 😉 😀

true...but guys in delhi can check if their BRAS is constant or that "one" digit is changing???

atleast mine has not changed even once and same is the case with three of my college friends who are using 590NU plan.