• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 41,775

netant

۩ ŚŧäГЏЅ ΞПЖ
ISP
guys,
on January first week, i applied for 2 Aircel postpaid connections, Hyderabad.
Aircel executives come for verification on 12th January 2010 & on 13th evening i got SMS confirmation on my other phone that both my numbers are activated.
After inserting my first Aircel Sims in mobile it showing Inactive SIM & other sim is activated with a unknown mobile number which i didn't asked for. I called customer care & told them about their mistake. i must mention their customer care is "THE RETARDED" in this country.
Anyways they keep giving me excuses for some days & finally said my numbers will be activated on 1st february 2010.

on 2nd feb, my both SIM were showing "inactive SIM" so i called customer care, they said that my both numbers are activated long ago, he said ring is going on those number & asked me to try calling on those numbers to confirm.

I was shocked 😕😕 my sims were not in my mobile so how those numbers can ring... i tried calling both the number and yes rings were going on both the number but no one was picking up the phone.

Those 2 numbers are in my name, activated using my name & documentation & they r still on my name but given to someone who is not picking the phone.

Customer care is just waste of time, they are blaming me that i already have the number & im calling & "harassing" the call center pples 😛

i tried every means to reach those pples, CC, mails ... but not getting any response.
The executive who sold me those number, when i trying to call that guy, automated reply saying " the aircel number you are trying to call does not exist or is being changed.." blah blah

please suggest me what to do, what if the numbers activated in my names are being used for any illegal activities ......... :madness: :madness:

lodge a police complaint asap...

contact nodal officer
Andhra Pradesh
name -Shruti G - 9700199209
nodalofficer.andhrapradesh@aircel.co.in

if it didnt work it out u can even contact Appellate Authority
Andhra Pradesh
name Murthy Chaganti - 9700199010
appellate.andhrapradesh@aircel.co.in

contact nodal officer
Andhra Pradesh
name -Shruti G - 9700199209
nodalofficer.andhrapradesh@aircel.co.in

if it didnt work it out u can even contact Appellate Authority
Andhra Pradesh
name Murthy Chaganti - 9700199010
appellate.andhrapradesh@aircel.co.in

Thanks for the information. i didn't able to find this information on their site.
i will try to contact them before i go to police.

lodge a police complaint asap...
yes that will be the last thing i can do

thanks for making this sticky.BTW its over 3 days of mailing to those email, no reply yet.will wait for their reply today else will call them tomorrow & update this thread.im trying to avoid police thingy as far as possible.

you can contact aircel showroom and check the sim number alloted to that mobile numberevery sim got 16 dit number called imsi number and its unique that will be noted in the application when u applyand u can go to any aircel showroom and verify it and u can proove this way!!!

you can contact aircel showroom and check the sim number alloted to that mobile number every sim got 16 dit number called imsi number and its unique that will be noted in the application when u apply and u can go to any aircel showroom and verify it and u can proove this way!!!

I am mentioning my SIM# in all interaction to Aircel Executives.
Even i sent scanned Welcome-kit which includes all such data to the email provided above.
Aircel showroom .. LOL. all retarded filled up there, they have only 1 answers
" sorry for the inconvenience sir" Followed by "please provide us with your alternate number we will get back to you within 24 hrs " :wall:

" sorry for the inconvenience sir" Followed by "please provide us with your alternate number we will get back to you

thats what most of the new operators have to say . sorry...........

guys,
on January first week, i applied for 2 Aircel postpaid connections, Hyderabad.
Aircel executives come for verification on 12th January 2010 & on 13th evening i got SMS confirmation on my other phone that both my numbers are activated.
After inserting my first Aircel Sims in mobile it showing Inactive SIM & other sim is activated with a unknown mobile number which i didn't asked for. I called customer care & told them about their mistake. i must mention their customer care is "THE RETARDED" in this country.
Anyways they keep giving me excuses for some days & finally said my numbers will be activated on 1st february 2010.

on 2nd feb, my both SIM were showing "inactive SIM" so i called customer care, they said that my both numbers are activated long ago, he said ring is going on those number & asked me to try calling on those numbers to confirm.

I was shocked 😕😕 my sims were not in my mobile so how those numbers can ring... i tried calling both the number and yes rings were going on both the number but no one was picking up the phone.

Those 2 numbers are in my name, activated using my name & documentation & they r still on my name but given to someone who is not picking the phone.

Customer care is just waste of time, they are blaming me that i already have the number & im calling & "harassing" the call center pples 😛

i tried every means to reach those pples, CC, mails ... but not getting any response.
The executive who sold me those number, when i trying to call that guy, automated reply saying " the aircel number you are trying to call does not exist or is being changed.." blah blah

please suggest me what to do, what if the numbers activated in my names are being used for any illegal activities ......... :madness: :madness:

If you have got the numbers activated in your name I am sure they cannot be used by other people, there must be some temporary technical setbacks which would be rectified once you clarify few things with the Aircel people ,I think you just need to visit the nearest Aircel store and speak to the nodal officer there, and also carry a copy each of the documents that you have used while taking the connections, I am sure you will get a quick and easy response to your problem. I would also suggest you whenever you post complaints in forums and complaint sites, you should leave some contact details so that the company can reach you for a resolution.

If you have got the numbers activated in your name I am sure they cannot be used by other people,....
did you even care to read my first posts/ posts ? or are you from aircel ?
anyways, me & hundreds of my colleagues boycotted aircell over 60% pples having same problem 😛
and i would love to tell you that no one received any physical-bills so far, even if someones has used the connection ( yes their are few lucky pples whose numbers got activated in the provided SIM)
And for safer side i've the FIR copy & all emails communication done with aircel, with me in case required in near future.

i have my own problems with aircel. 200 bucks missing from my prepaid balance. pretty sad edge coverage even in a city like gurgaon.

Hi. You have to go and file a complain immediately with the police. It is not the first time they have done with anyone. Mumbai is worst. They are not returning my deposit amount of Rs.50,000.00 The entire company is into lossess and the employees are bigger thieves then the company.

They are not returning my deposit amount of Rs.50,000.00
OMG !!! why u have given such a huge amount to them ?

Update from my side:-
1. yes, the first thing i did, FIR'ed against them & kept the copy with me for future. They even sent court notice to me, until i sent the FIR copy to the advocate with written mail with clear intention to drag him personally for harassment & Aircel to court for cheating.

2. They are black-listed in our office, over 200+ employees were victim of aircel form our office alone 🙂

On other funny note, they still sending me acknowledgment of the mail i sent to their Nodal officer almost a year back 😛. And they are very good in sending regular acknowledgment, they never forget to send it at-least twice a months 🙂

hey man i understand u r prob
now u have to do one thing
first stritely u go nearest aircel store & return u r 2 sims
ok then apply 4 new one that s over na !!!!!!!
solve u r problem with adjusting manner
cause if u r profs are used 4 any other number u may get problems thats y u have to close that 2 sims immidiatly
its my small suggestion to u
if u are nt satisified with my opinion kindly reject that ok
i hope my suggestion is easy to solve u r problem man

----------

is its solved or not ??
what s happen next man??