BETWEEN the billing cycle...NOW on Triband Unlimited (From Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,574

AvidWatcher

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 1 mbps Unlimited, Vodafone 3G
Hi,There is already a thread for plan change in billing cycle, so apologies guys for commencing a new thread. However, I am sure lots of users will face this question or rather be bindaas 🙂 but am seriously more concerned about changing in between bill cycles to the newly reduced unlimited plans by MTNL.I was a 590 NU (Night unlimited) subscriber and now suddenly notice that everything is getting accounted for, unlike before, wherein night usage was of-course, non-billable.I have already downloaded MORE THAN 1GB+ and am now worried about getting a NEW YEAR GIFT from MTNL by way of a HUGE bill, although MTNL Triband is technically VERY reliable since many years for me..sadly it is otherwise about MTNL Customer Service, due to the typical PSU attitude of its employees.I did get a call back from MTNL confirming the plan change after which I restarted the connection and also visited the MTNL Triband usage site and indeed it did reflect the plan change in the "Services" section.I am now tempted to download like crazy but also feel the need to cautious, since I just hate arguing with these guys. Wish to wait for my next bill to check charges only, but that's far away to even arrive 🙁What do you guys say? Do reply.Thanks.

same thing here 🙁

really MTNL are very annoying at times...they don't even mention any plan against the plan name in register.bol.net.in

I did get a call back from MTNL confirming the plan change after which I restarted the connection and also visited the MTNL Triband usage site and indeed it did reflect the plan change in the "Services" section.

I am now tempted to download like crazy but also feel the need to cautious, since I just hate arguing with these guys. Wish to wait for my next bill to check charges only, but that's far away to even arrive 🙁

Save that screen, and then enjoy downloading. That screen is your proof that they actually changed your plan.
There is sometimes a lack of co-ordination between the technical services and the billing dept. but if you have the proof they will sort it out quickly.