Best value for money Excitel Broadband plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,311
Been using 300mbps yearly for nearly 4years. My local techi always resolve the problem with in an hour. So i never have a headache with excitel. Its based on how soon your local techi resolves the issue. Im easily getting 370mbps on this plan

5664 is now 5999.

@Sushubh , I was trying to renew my plan "Excitel Fiber 100 12M 4784" but now it is showing as "Excitel Fiber 100 12M 5084". Moreover, there is also a 200 Mbps plan "Excitel Fiber 200 12M 5084". Is there some mistake? How 100 Mbps and 200 Mbps plans are priced same at ₹6000 ?

Coz they are asshats. They do let you Renew your existing plan at old rate though I believe. I did that last year and saved a few hundred bucks on updated plan pricing.

lol what have they done to the plans. maybe it's just my account. have to renew in 10 days.

ZqIEazB.webp

should i stay on 300mbps regular plan? or upgrade to 400mbps cable cutter plan? they do not even tell what's actually included in it.

ok so they have this page.

still not clear enough.

Basically you get a TV or Home Theater based on the higher priced plans. Don't why they needed to bring such an offering. Internet only plans are the best value irrespective of speeds.

yeah the plan i was talking about does not have the shitty tv. for that plan, i pay around 1500 more for the year for 100mbps bump to 400mbps. the thing is that i cannot find what version of Hotstar they are bundling. or sonyliv? i am guessing i would continue with 300mbps plan.

Has anyone subscribed to the live tv plans? How do they provide those? Is it through an app? Seems quite cheap compared to Tata Sky etc.

My plan gets activated tomorrow ... last year i paid 8481 for the 400 Mbps 1 yr plan without OTT .. This year the same 400 Mbps plan is 8388 with OTT .. so yeah seems to be cheap. In the mobile app there is a new tab which says OTT services and when i click on it it takes to me a screen where it shows pending . I will share the details tomorrow after the plan and OTT services get activated .

My experience with excitel has been really good . I had only 2 days downtime on only 1 occasion over the last whole year which was compensated with 2 days extension to my plan expiry date since the issue was not resolved within the ETA.

14 days for my plan expiry, I usually watch youtube or stream movies online, no downloading, which plan is best for me?
currently I am on 200mbps.

My plan got activated yesterday... They give u playbox app membership from which you can activate all OTT apps except Hotstar. Hotstar gets activated directly . All the apps are activated on the RMN linked to excitel.

Hotstar plan is super (1080p) . zee5 is premium hd (1080p) .. sonyliv liv premium ... i also activated discovery+ if u are into only HD content its good. For me with a 4k TV, i am already subscribed to hotstar and zee5 4k plans , so its not of value for me . i didn't activate zee5... hotstar now shows 2 plans active on my RMN.. but since i have 4k plan valid till june of next year , i can still access 4k content. I need to see what to do after june 2024 as there is no option to cancel the automatically activated super plan via excitel.