Best Unlimited plan in Delhi

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
ISP
Airtel Home 649 - 256kbps
Know, there is a similar thread opened, but location is not specific....

Ok, now my query -

I am fed up of this Craptel (Airtel)

- FUP
- Torrent Throttling

The only thing I and other users are sticking to Airtel; is the reliability and getting what we are promised in terms of browsing speed (not downloads via torrents).

But, just a thought went across my mind, may be I am missing some other companies that provide decent BB plans.... so thought of asking here.

Question - Any suggestion for a good unlimited BB plan in Delhi?

Budget - Max Rs. 1500 per month.

Current plan - AIRTEL - Rs. 1399 - 4Mbps - 30gb FUP.

Reason why looking for a new plan - Airtel is throttling torrents badly n 30gb FUP gets over in first 15 to 20 days.

Try DamKhi Trick ask for special Retention plan.or Try Mtnl, Spectranet as you are from Delhi.

Don't feel like hijacking this thread but, is there no company in Delhi which can provide high speed internet? Not talking about 4mbit shit, I am being serious right now.

Try DamKhi Trick ask for special Retention plan.
or Try Mtnl, Spectranet as you are from Delhi.

Craptel has got used to it.... N now they don't pay attention.... And regarding MTNL, if in case of any problem u get scr#w#d from 2 to 3 days, pathetic CC service....

Yes, I am aware of MTNL. check if Spectranet is available in your area.. check LCO too.

Don't feel like hijacking this thread but,

is there no company in Delhi which can provide high speed internet?

Not talking about 4mbit shit, I am being serious right now.

apparently correct. People From Delhi who are in to these ISP business. They should See their face in mirror and spit.
They do not a thought to Provide some Nice shit to their city? Forget 10Mbps .. 5Mbps would also do..

Did not get wht u r trying to say?

Wud be helpful, if u can come out with some help.... thnx

----------

Yes, I am aware of MTNL. check if Spectranet is available in your area.. check LCO too.

Spectranet max speed is 1mbps.... n tht too for Rs. 999. :aglerks:

++

Amongst the top cities, Delhi seems to be the one lagging behind the most. I see new companies with high speed plans with good limits and cost effective tariffs launching in other cities but none seems to be coming to Delhi whereas the internet population and competition in Delhi is far lesser than those cities. I am planning to move back to Delhi soon but the internet quality is something which is not making me feel like moving back. Delhi is better in terms of internet than Guwahati where I am right now but it is nowhere world-class or even comparable to other big cities. I am not sure why no affordable ISPs are launching in the capital when there are no internet mafias in Delhi either. Really worrying if the situation remains stagnant for the next few years.

I would suggest the Thread Starter to go for Spectranet . It is best in term of everything i.e. speed , money n CC.They have great plan i must say ..

I use Pacenet (750kbps unlimited ). Works fine with torrents. I stopped using Airtell the day they started with their retarded FUP (not Finger UP urs but Fair Usage Policy). Ditched Sify few months ago for Pacenet.