Best SmartPhones

• Thread starter Thread starter angad_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 17,187
Rightly said !These days convergence gadgets like smartphones are trying to pump in everything you can think of and costs fortunes.I would better label them as "Jack of all trades master of none"I think it is more rational to buy a decent mid-range phone, a good digital camera, an ipod, a mid-range laptop instead of buying a smartphone for all these requirements. Dedicated gadgets have higher specifications and more user-friendly !What do you all say ?? 🙂

Originally posted by agnivo007@Apr 17 2005, 06:09 PM
What do you all say ?? 🙂[snapback]8100[/snapback]
[/quote]What to say? Just saying that all that bother is a lot of useless effort and money down the drain. Just get one device and enjoy it ALL !

Which of the phones listed here is best? The costliest is most feature-filled, but that's not very affordable....
http://opera.com/download/mobile/?man=Nokia
I'd like to run Opera, so my only options are the handsets listed on that page.....
Can anyone give input on those listed there? Like what's the bad points of them, or any special problems that they dont mention, or something I shud be careful with....

Yup, finally it was the 3230 that i favoured.Its the BEST one to buy, currently.

What about O2 XDA II mini. Its a great piece of harware. my sister owns one and its great. It like computer, MP3 player, Video Player and Phone all rapped in one. Supports word, power point, pdf and coupled with an airtel Gprs it make a great tool to surf the net with.

The best buy TODAY is the 7710....

widescreen experience......Series 90 user interface ...plethora of applications...touch screen.....handwriting recognition...megapixel camera.....stereophonic sound....90 MB of internal memory + 128 MB MMC....

ONLY FOR RS. 19,500. (today's price....quoted at a Nokia Priority Dealer in Delhi)

Technical Specifications | Nokia's Website

if u want to buy a good phone today, buy the 7710...otherwise I would advise you to wait for the N-series 😉

What ???For your information, The 7710 was launched in India about over 2 months back !!!!!It's launching price was Rs. 27,000.