Best Router for MTNL FTTH Delhi Genexis

• Thread starter Thread starter drjamit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,922
ISP
mtnl ftth
Please Suggest Best Wifi Router for MTNL FTTH Delhi Genexis Modem router and How to Cofigure.
I m getting wifi speed of 2o mbps and LAN speed of 300 mbps.
I have taken 111 plan of 5000 mbps speed and 1500 gb data.

something similar. If you canput your ont in bridge mode.

Do u suggest Wifi 6 Router. I m not getting speed beyond 100 mbps from T P Link Archer C6 after setting genexis in bridge mode. Do i have to change any settings in bridge mode ?? Is Wifi 6 Really good ?? I have ordered TP-Link AX 10 1500mbps from FK for 4500

Wifi 6 is not needed for speeds just above 100 Mbps . But Ax-10 is a powerful router. You can easily get speeds around 250-400 Mbps depending on the factors

For Wifi 6 to work , your devices which connect should also have Wifi6

Last edited:
U mean to say that with WIFI 6 ROuter , My Plan speed (500mbps) will give me more than 200 mbps through wifi when my modem is in bridge mode

It depends on a lot of factors like Walls between devices, Device you are using . But you can expect somewhere near 400 mbps. If you have a 500 mbps plan . It is better you wire your home for supported devices for better output

TV and PC's can be wired if feasible. But 500 Mbps is achievable I suppose now considering you have Wifi 6 supported devices

I have tried both TP-Link AC ROUTER AC 1200 (MODEL C6) , And TP LINK AX ROUTER AX 10 (1500) with MTNL ONT genexis (Delhi). I have tried both LAN Post and Wifi ac and Wifi 6 (on Samsung S10 Plus).
I am getting 80 to 90 mbps on both LAN and wifi. My Plan is of 500 mbps. Do i have to change any values in Bridge Mode in MTNL ONT ?? I got 300 mbps on MTNL modem via LAN (in ROUTE MODE).

Have you tried different lan cables? Some cables when they go bad are stuck at 100mbps speeds.

i have tried with 3 difeerent cables. All new ( C6 router , ax 100 cable). More over i m interested in wifi speeds. Do we not get wifi speeds of abpve 80 mbps on 500 mbps plan wvwn with AX routers ???. Do i have to change any Value in Bridge mode in MTNL Modem????

If the router is not getting 100mbps from onu how would it broadcast 100+mbps on wireless? Solve the problem on wired first.