Best Rates of Unlimited Packs

• Thread starter Thread starter ctohere
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6,344
navi mumbai .. and cto here provides good service and takes no extra charge from us ..

B) can u just give me ur yahoo-id plz B)

I live in Kolkata. The best thing for you guys to do would be to just buy the packs online from sify mall. Thats what I do. Remember the days when you could renew your package from within the client? Well I used to do that when suddenly one day it stopped working, so I call up my cto, and they tell me that sify has stopped renewing packages via credit card, now I wasn't going to buy that. So I called up their customer care centre, not the cto, and they told me that all I have to do is go to sifymall.com and buy myself a connection from there online if I wish to pay via cc. Thats what I did and voila, haven't interacted with the cto in months now. And what service charge are they talking about neway? stupid morons, don't give any sort of service in the first place. One more thing, when I payed them my installation charges, I confirmed one thing, that I was the owner of the installation cables etc. So if tomorrow I decide to give up their connection I get to keep the 100 ft cable, connecting my comp to their hub. LOL.

i dont wanna own my cable thank u if it burns out then it means im the one that has to pay for it.. lol so i told my cto the cable is his.. he replaces it if anything goes wrong 😛

You're forgetting the fact that most ppl give up their sify connection before the cable has a chance to burn out. So in that case 100 ft of cat6 cable is good money. Hehe.

I m in varanasi. U can take and use these pack any where in india. I know all the pack are listed on sifymall but u can not take some of these pack directly. Rates are inclusive of service tax. I can provide some other packs (Roaming). U can use pack all over india without any mac & ip binding. 😀

roaming packs :lol: can u provide me with some free packs of large bandwidth 😛