Best price to buy Motorola Defy online

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 17,236
Motorola Defy Unveiled in India for Rs 18,500

this is goo phone considering 3.7-inch display, Runs Android 2.1 (2.2 promised) , features 5 megapixel camera and houses 800MHz CPU

Motorola Mobility Reveals Motorola DEFY+

Building on the Motorola DEFY’s life proof heritage, Motorola DEFY+ offers exceptional protection from whatever life throws your way with its water resistant, scratch resistant and dust proof design (IP67). In addition, Motorola DEFY+ has a 1GHz processor that runs 25 percent faster and is more fun with the latest version of Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread) delivering a smarter operating system and better battery life to fully enjoy your experiences. Motorola DEFY+ will be available in Asia, Europe and Latin America starting in early fall.

Water resistant, dust proof, and featuring scratch resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass Motorola DEFY+, can survive a sudden rain shower, a day on the beach, an all-night party – or even a tough workout with the pre-loaded CardioTrainer application, which transforms the device into the perfect running mate. Its brilliant 3.7-inch high-resolution touch-screen display enables you to easily view and track your work out progress. Wherever your days – or nights – take you, Motorola DEFY+ is the life proof device that can keep up with your toughest demands and wildest adventures.

hehe. he ends up giving a +1 to almost all the threads like a robot.

A bit disappointed with the 3.7 inch screen. What's so new about Defy+ am wondering.

I thought I would get Defy's successor without any second thought. Turns out that it's gonna be, stupidity.

there is a good reason they named it defy+ and not defy pro or defy hd or defy 2 or defy whatever. 😀

Please help me find the best price on net for Motorola Defy. I have seen some discount coupons mentioned. Any ways to get them ? Will prefer reliable sources which supplies good piece. I am really new to online buying, so please warn me if I am doing anything foolish. Thanks.