Best Option for broadband Connection.

• Thread starter Thread starter Nick-D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,177

Nick-D

ISP
BSNL 1350 Speed Upto 4 Mbps.
Hello all,I will really appreciate if some one tell me which is best option for broadband in chandigarh. I have checked Bsnl and 1350 plan suits me but it has a bandwidth control thing after 20 Gb. If anyone has a ny idea about other broadband provider with a range of around 1350 monthly, please reply here. I am looking for the best option aavailable.Regards,Nick

If you're present bsnl connection is working fine , by all means switch to the 1350 plan.If bsnl in your area sucks, have a look at what AirTel offers.If you're looking for strictly fup free options, you'll have to contact your cable operator or check whether reliance wireline is present in your area.

Oh ya, now I remember its a phased rollout. BSNL should implement it everywhere so that other ISPs will be under pressure to follow suit.

Forsure, it will be introduced PAN India but it's currently introduced on an experimental basis in selected circles/SSAs.

Limited circles as of now. Roll out has been planned in phases.

Ah ok. Then the 1350 plan should be fine for the OP. Slowly they will introduce it Pan India too.

@ganeshran why not the 2150 one lol?
That plan would be the best i think?

Best in terms of download limit, but most people find those plans expensive. Anyways OP is the best one to clarify what kind of download limit he is looking for