Best multiplayer FPS available

• Thread starter Thread starter nnasswit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 883
ISP
BSNL
Hi everyone,
I'm getting a new 4Mbps connection from Airtel and I wanted to know which multiplayer FPSes are good right now.
Counterstrike and COD won't cut it for me(boring gameplay and terrible graphics). I've been considering Battlefield 3(not 4 it has performance issues with Windows 7 and I am NOT going to upgrade to 8.1 to play a damn game). Sorry, yeah so could anyone suggest something good? So I'm looking for good graphics and solid gunplay but please, please don't suggest me an MMO as I only have so much time for gaming.

BF3 has performance issues on Win7? Never heard of that.. Should be a workaround to play it smoothly.
Otherwise I heard the multiplayer of Far Cry 3 is good, try that.

Check Far Cry 3 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

BF3 is good , it was on sale a few days ago for 499 only on origin but its gone now i guess . I play Loadout ( free on steam ) it is like team fortress but funny and new content and updates are rolling out very frequently for this game .
If you like Titanfall but dont want to buy it then there is another free game called Hawken , it is similar to it and has mech fights all time .
Both of these free to play games are available on steam 🙂
Why dont you like CSGO though ? just asking 🙂 It has good graphics and gameplay is solid in competitive matches .
If i remeber more games i will post them later .

Trust me I tried every FPS game available out there but Counter Strike (CS:GO) offers much competitive scenario then other. Other than that I enjoyed COD 2 spent like thousand of hours on it. I even tried out BF3 but it was not that satisfactory but BF:BC2 was highly enjoyable.

Thundurus said:
BF3 is good , it was on sale a few days ago for 499 only on origin but its gone now i guess . I play Loadout ( free on steam ) it is like team fortress but funny and new content and updates are rolling out very frequently for this game .
If you like Titanfall but dont want to buy it then there is another free game called Hawken , it is similar to it and has mech fights all time .
Both of these free to play games are available on steam 🙂
Why dont you like CSGO though ? just asking 🙂 It has good graphics and gameplay is solid in competitive matches .
If i remeber more games i will post them later .
I've got nothing personal against Counterstrike but I want to try something new :redface: