• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,659

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Looking at how all Logitech mouse suffer from double click problem because of poor quality clickers used in them, I have decided not to spend more than Rs. 2000 on a mouse. I am pretty much settled on getting the Logitech G302. Looking for other models I can consider.

I am not a gamer. I have large hands. I do need two extra buttons on the left side for back and forward.

Double click problem is a given with any mouse on long runs.. I suggest buy a mouse which you are comfortable with and just replace or quickfix the microswitch yourself.

I have fixed my microswitch on multiple occassion due to double clicking. Just bend the metal thingy inside microswitch and you are good to go. I have a cm storm mizar.

Or just buy some omron microswitches and get them replaced by some local electronics repairman if you are not into soldering.

Upvote 0
i ordered omron microswitches from AliExpress for the logitech trackball i used for three years. logitech took the device and refunded me the money coz the model was eol lol. i am currently using a cm storm spawn. it has worked fine all the time i have it though i stopped using it when i got the logitech m570. previously i was using mx518 and the model that replaced it. both suffered double click problem rather quickly. cm has worked great in comparison.

Upvote 0
i actually like spawn except for two issues. the cable keeps on pushing the mouse back when i leave it moving the cursor. i am not sure how exactly to describe this problem. but from what i read, this is an issue with a lot of wired mouse. the one i am looking to buy is again wired so it's kind of annoying. the wireless mouse i like costs more than 5000 bucks. and i am not really interested in paying that much for a device that would require me to open it and replace parts in it every six-twelve months 😀

the other issue is that when i drag is sideways... it does not go horizontal. i think it goes slightly diagonal. this issue is again hard to explain. this issue drove me crazy when i first got this mouse and when i switched from the trackball to this mouse few weeks ago. but i get used to the eccentric behavior after a few days of use. i really hope to get a mouse which would not require me to correct the movement of the mouse lol.

Upvote 0
lol I understand the wires pushing the mouse when you leave it .. i noticed it mostly occurs on thick braided cables ones.

wired mouse will restrict movement in some ways or another

my suggestion would be as you're not into gaming invest in a good wireless mouse and replace microswitches when double clicking occurs

Upvote 0
suggest a good wireless model suitable for larger hands? 😀

Upvote 0
unfortunately i only know about wired mouse as I'm into gaming and never bothered about wireless :awkward face:

I only know about two wireless mouse and thats only from youtubers - Logitech MX series Masters or Anywhere 2 .. great for productivity (youtubers word not mine) .. i have seen many youtubers with big and small palms use mx masters and they all say they like it as daily drivers not as review sample

Upvote 0
MX Anywhere 2 costs around Rs. 4500 on Amazon. I would have ordered it if it was not that small. Logitech MX Master is way too pricey for my requirement. 😀

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MX Anywhere 2 costs around Rs. 4500 on Amazon. I would have ordered it if it was not that small. Logitech MX Master is way too pricey for my requirement. 😀
Amazon.in: Buy Circle Rude Professional Gaming Mouse Online at Low Prices in India | Circle Reviews & Ratings

I actually use this. Very ergonomic compared to normal mice. Only for right hands though.

i actually like spawn except for two issues. the cable keeps on pushing the mouse back when i leave it moving the cursor. i am not sure how exactly to describe this problem. but from what i read, this is an issue with a lot of wired mouse. the one i am looking to buy is again wired so it's kind of annoying. the wireless mouse i like costs more than 5000 bucks. and i am not really interested in paying that much for a device that would require me to open it and replace parts in it every six-twelve months 😀

the other issue is that when i drag is sideways... it does not go horizontal. i think it goes slightly diagonal. this issue is again hard to explain. this issue drove me crazy when i first got this mouse and when i switched from the trackball to this mouse few weeks ago. but i get used to the eccentric behavior after a few days of use. i really hope to get a mouse which would not require me to correct the movement of the mouse lol.
Thats mouse drag which you're describing. Mark of a shitty mouse

Upvote 0