best modem(wireless & non-wireless) for BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter makubex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,662

makubex

ISP
BSNL
I'd like to ask the respected veterans something, which are the best modems for BSNL DSLthe modem should perform well when running torrents, gaming and other situations.feel free to suggest other modems (other than the modems which BSNL provides), for both non-wireless & wireless ones. If anyone has experimented a lot with their connections, this is the time to share those results.

i am using Netgear. speed and coverage is good. works good in a duplex home. with good signal upto 25-30 meters. retails around 2k.

i dunno the best one.i use wireless: Linksys wrt54g : easy configuration, good wifi range and excellent life. but sometimes if u do not keep the router plugged on continuously it changes its wireless settings and reverts to factory defaults mode.wired one : well i can say just do not buy D-Link glb-502T. had a hard time to set it up.one suggestion: best one is that BSNL is giving. built in modem+wired+wireless router. my friend has it and it works excellently. and range is better than linksys!! comes in RS1800/- only!!🙂