• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 19,539
Originally posted by krish_88@Nov 28 2005, 02:06 PM
Which according to you is the best mobile service provider
[snapback]33459[/snapback]
[/quote]

anyone that works reasonably well with full reception good customer service. the plans are all alike 🙂

I use orange and airtel postpaids since a while now. No diff in either though orange customer support is a tiny bit better than airtels

Any MTNL Mumbai user here? There plans seem to be great and roaming is cheap coupled with superb BSNL coverage in villages/small towns. How does their service fare in Mumbai? Do you get problems with signal strength etc???

Hey netfreak i had used that Mtnl. Not at all good service but their tie up with Bsnl in roaming gives Fantastic coverage. I think Orange is a very good in Mumbai now.

I used to use MTNL Trump. They had a bad network. But recently, it seems, their network has improved. I am currently using Orange. They rip you off and their network isn't all that good either. If you're in Mumbai, I suggest going for Reliance or Airtel (if you have a GSM handset).

Reliance uses CDMA handset not the gsm one i think.

I am a MTNL delhi user......its really cheap and eco.......coverage also not bad

Originally posted by krish_88@Nov 30 2005, 10:24 AM
Reliance uses CDMA handset not the gsm one i think.
Yes. And my statement indicated precisely that 🙂

Reliance runs on GSM in just two telecom circles, they stopped their GSM expansion after they started Reliance Infocomm.

I use MTNL Trump in mumbai.The coverage is good in most areas (excluding some eastern suburbs)and the plans are cheap.(The coverage is best in south mumbai mahim onwards)Really recommended for students who live on sms as sms is only 50p and sms are sent even if the network is weak.

Airtel is good in service but expensive ...So, I think Best is BSNL, bcoz bsnl has vast coverage & its ecomical too.