• Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 60,048

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Pick your choice for the best mobile service provider in India.Mention here if I missed on any of the options!

I am a BSNL fan 🙂

MTNL/BSNL, recently i went out of Mumbai, it worked almost everywhere and i cud remote login to my PC at just 2p/KB. Have Vodafone as well, it worked too but GPRS was useless to me.

talking of mumbai specifically, bpl is crap, vf has poor plans & CC & average network & mtnl has economical plans but kinda poor quality.so airtel seems the best among the gsm operatorsignored idea here because i dont have much idea about it:rofl:& reliance has just launched, can barely say anything about it either ways

I have been using VF from the days it was Hutch (Blue) - Hutch (Pink) and then Vodafone.. am very happy with them..And whenever the problem occurs.. It gets resolved pretty easily..

yaa idea is best in mumbaibut we r looking for best mobile operator in india that will be vodafone for me.....?pan india network available in all 23 circles:cool2::cool2:

BSNL, for the way network has improved recently. (karnataka, kerala, tamil nadu)2007- 10kbps GPRS2009-190kbps EDGE+GPRS..!!!:thumb:

Airtel & Vodafone.But Airtel scores over cost, as quality & coverage is same for both.