• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 8,849

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
Hello,What's the best mobile I can buy with 8K in Delhi. Either online or at a shop?Also, what's the lowest price for the HTC Explorer in Delhi?Thanks,Crazysah

I think the best phone in this price range id the HTC Explorer itself. I bought it in Rs. 8000/- from Tradus (HTC Explorer Mobile Phone, Price, Features, Specifications, Reviews | Tradus). They have reasonably good service, got delivered in 2 days.

The only other phone I can think of in this category is the Samsung Galaxy Y, but it's much are poor and has much less value for money than HTC Explorer.

Hope that helps.

u should have mentioned whats ur expectation like wifi, etc...anyways assuming ur 8K...recommendation is Samsung..... Champ, Star 3g, 5603Do not buy online( have had very bad experiences...do not want to tell here...)Yup...Explorer comes within 8K in Delhi...Go to a shop...do not buy online even if Rs. 500 cheaper/...

I don't care about anything in the phone except Whatsapp, texting and calling and simple web browsing. At which shop can I buy the HTC Explorer in Delhi for within 8k?

sorry mate...i got explorer price wrong....as u know its costing no where less than 9K in Delhii was speaking with one of my friend and found that 8K for explorer is possible only if its 1 year old

Admin ordered a 35k htc one from them.Tradus.in also has it for 7999 but id trust btp more.

BTP has a pretty good customer care based on my and some other user's experience here on the forum.

they are responsive on twitter and phone regarding customer care.

----------

tradus seems to be like a reseller. some user posted that his order on tradus was processed by BTP and they made a mess of it. BTP stepped in and fixed the problem.

So basically, BTP is worth it. And they do take COD right?Also, if I up my budget to 10k, any better phones?

I would suggest up an even bit more & go for Sony Ericcson Xperia Mini (should be able to get around 11 odd) .. With ICS update promised, and even spec wise looks good.