Best Mobile in 8K?

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 8,855
WhatsApp is a requirement according to Crazysah, and I believe S40 series doesn't have it?

Galaxy y duos At 8400/- 832MHZ Android Gingerbread PhoneDual Sim3.2Mp. Camera1300 mAh Battery

So basically still the HTC Explorer.Best place to buy it guys? Or just BuyThePrice then?

Yes, even I would. The problem is, I don't have the extra cash. I'm on a strict budget.

I would still say xperia mini because of ics and other reasons. You can compare and see if its worth the difference in price

they are upgradable with ICS but need to see there performance on ICS as there are many who wanted to shift to GB due to performance of ICS on low end device ..

Explorer is good choice ..

probably push your budget to 12k will get a pretty good cell in that segment !

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 for 10785/- after applying Coupon Code- SEVENFIFTY at shopping.indiatimes.com

[h=3]Key Features[/h]

[*=left]Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
[*=left]3.5-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
[*=left]5 MP Primary Camera
[*=left]800 MHz ARM11 Processor
[*=left]2G and 3G Network Support
[*=left]Wi-Fi Enabled
[*=left]Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB

First of all, I CANNOT push my budget anymore than 8K. I'm only here for 4 months of the year though. I just need a phone for Whatsapp and Twitter and Facebook and basic internet browsing basically.So I think Explorer is my best bet. Anywhere I can get it lower then 8k?

I guess I'll just do that. Any other phones for 8k or less? Just in case I don't want the Explorer?