Best Lay's Flavors?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 14,075
what's dill? 😛

I think its called sua in Hindi and I hate it [emoji14]

@dextermorgan

Mumbai has these little grocery stores that carry imported stuff.
Got this for 200. Good pricing.

Haven't come across something similar in Gurgaon, except Le Marche and Needs. Maybe, where you're at has something similar?

Or there's always Amazon. Jacker seems to have become visible a lot lately though.

I started eating Nissin Cup Noodles instead of chips at nights. And I think I have already emptied all the shelfs. BigBasket/Pepperfry/Grofers are all out of stock this week.

yes. or 20 rupees delivery charge. i usually keep on collecting products in the shopping cart and order when it crosses 1000 rupees.
you can also basically add 1000 bucks to their wallet and get one free delivery. so instead of paying directly for an order. just add the money to the wallet and get one free delivery (for an order under rs. 1000) in future. something like that.
Grofers/pepperfry/etc are of course much faster and have lower limits. but they do not have their own inventory. i do use them regularly for smaller deliveries.

I prefer Nissin because I do not have to make them. I just put in hot water just eat from the box itself. It's easier than making popcorn!