Best ISP in Gurgaon?

varunmalhotra

ISP
TriplePlay telecom pvt ltd
I am using Airtel right now, but looking to change to some other ISP from which I can get stable connection preferably with good quality (ping times, I know ping time to international server iwll be more because the connection has to go through many hops, but still anything better than airtel).Requirements:Stability = The airtel one, keeps dropping.. totally irritating.. Airtel cant fix it and I have already checked for parallel problems.At least 90GB data per monthI am not sure about speed, may be 5 mbps or 10mbpsSo which connection are you using in Gurgaon and are you satisfied with it, which one would you recommend it to me?

For decent 5 or 10 Mbps, you'd need FTTH, do you have any FTTH operators in your area.

well i moved from airtel to bsnl but pings are worse so it is not really a good option for you. apart from that i really have no clue what else is there here in gurgaon.

For decent 5 or 10 Mbps, you'd need FTTH, do you have any FTTH operators in your area.

I dont think I have any FFTH in my society.

well i moved from airtel to bsnl but pings are worse so it is not really a good option for you. apart from that i really have no clue what else is there here in gurgaon.

oh, thanks... I was actually thinking to go for BSNL, but now its totally no no...

Reliance? They have 4 mbps ul for 1100 but very selective coverage. Haven't seen people complain about pings as well.

Reliance? They have 4 mbps ul for 1100 but very selective coverage. Haven't seen people complain about pings as well.

Are they providing 3g or usual wired/line connection?

Edit: Talked to them and they told me its available, 4mbps unlimited with no FUP looks awesome for 1100 bucks... Just applied for a new connection with them. If I cant find any better package, I will def go with them.

Edit2: Prob i wont go for reliance, horrible stories in the reliance sub forum...scary ping rates!

varunmalhotra said:
I am using Airtel right now, but looking to change to some other ISP from which I can get stable connection preferably with good quality (ping times, I know ping time to international server iwll be more because the connection has to go through many hops, but still anything better than airtel).Requirements:Stability = The airtel one, keeps dropping.. totally irritating.. Airtel cant fix it and I have already checked for parallel problems.At least 90GB data per monthI am not sure about speed, may be 5 mbps or 10mbpsSo which connection are you using in Gurgaon and are you satisfied with it, which one would you recommend it to me?
I have used Reliance while I was in Jaipur. Ping was awesome (Between 10-15) but the service was a bit lousy (If your connection stops working for any reason, you may have to wait 3-4 days and do multiple calls to get it fixed) and the speed was as promised, also no dropping of the connection. Not sure about the service in Gurgaon tho, but still you can give it a try as they will adjust your installation charge in your first month bill.