best internet service provider in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

ISP
airtel
Looking forward to buy a new Internet connection, please suggest some good internet service provider in gyan khand 1 area. Requirement is for home use and approximately 20 GB data will be required per month.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

If you want stability then get Airtel. I used Tikona in Vaishali area and it was horrible there.

Spectranet and Nextra is recommended. AFAIK, both are available in Indirapuram. I personally prefer Nextra though

World Phone and Spectranet both provide unlimited high speed allowance and are available in most of the Indirapuram.

Most of the problems I face with Spectranet are related to the last mile and both Spectranet and Nextra use same wires to deliver the data in our society so I assume they both use same third party for that.

So unless you need a symmetric connection, I see no reason to choose Nextra.

PS:
1. I know how it works in my society,they may have different arrangements in your area/society
2. To each his own.

Rarely.

Every time there is a power cut/power restores the net goes down for couple of minutes.

I have escalated this to COO but they are not ready to put a UPS with the ONT, unless you have a UPS connected with your router this should not be a problem because your router would reset any ways.