Best Hand Sanitizer?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 156
  • Views Views 20,887

"Besides, unlike alcohol sanitisers that leave skin dry and cracked, iodine nourishes and hydrates the skin. “Our recommended usage is that anybody going out should be put two drops of I2Cure each in the nostrils, on the lips and on the hands. This would be sufficient to provide day-long protection against COVID-19,” Kejriwal claimed.

The firm has already tied up with a contract manufacturer in Haridwar for producing I2Cure solution. “We hope to produce half a million bottles of 15 ml. India would account for only 5 per cent of our market as we have huge orders already waiting from West Asia, Latin American countries and the US,” he said.

Last edited:
I do not understand how putting two drops in the nostrils can prevent the virus getting into the lungs when inhaling.

I do not understand how putting two drops in the nostrils can prevent the virus getting into the lungs when inhaling.
so apparently iodine is absorbed and its released slowly as vapour..go through their site and video (
Source
). its got patents /scientific backing and seems genuine. lets see cant trust anyone/anything these days..posted as i found the product claims unique...could prove a game changer if turns out what it proclaims 🙂

Last edited:
ordered this today as i have run out of gel based solution.

i2cure : Single-Use Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial

Have been using this for almost 4 months now. Was done dowsing myself in alcohol daily/hourly. Has worked well for me. Just 2 drops 6 hourly and one can even wash hands without losing effectiveness. Do check it out. Expensive but unique and latest in technology.iodine based.Think its now available on Amazon as well.

I2Cure Bioshield Antiseptic Lotion, Advanced Iodine Therapy to Protect Against Virus, Bacteria & Fungus- 15ml Bottle PACK OF 2: Amazon.in: Health & Personal Care

Last edited by a moderator:
It has only been shown in vitro and not in human trials

I have been using a product called Taffix which gives you around 80% protection against nasal viruses for 4-5 hours but all these things have to be used with masks and not instead of them

I agree but would like to believe that iodine ones are more effective😜 purely to keep my mind at rest. There is no end to the debate on what works and what doesnt... Even alcohol ones, technically aren't effective beyond 2 minutes so nothings perfect. I guess at the end of the day one has to put ones mind at ease by choosing an option that works for him. They say of all options available, washing hands with soap is the most effective solution but then do we stop at that?😀

The thing is that a cheap alcohol based sanitizer is proven to be effective. so if you come home (or to your car) from outside where you might have touched objects or came in contact with potential droplets... alcohol does the job. i don't expect it to save me from future contact. it doesn't. just like a soap won't. sanitizer is to sanitize your hand. it's not a mask or glove.

Well then the efficacy of masks and gloves too is debatable 😀..its what one believes is true or has been made to believe and not necessarily the truth😀

Last edited:
i get your point. but you say that it is effective from contamination even after washing hands with a soap. i mean... it is ideal to be more careful in current times. with alcohol i know what i am getting from it. because it is sort of proven as long as the product has enough alcohol in it.