Best Hand Sanitizer?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 156
  • Views Views 20,841
Surely. I agree totally with you. Its just that like withmasks, one can cover face even with a thick cloth or wear a surgical mask, or n95 or n99 ...and so on and so forth...its an endless debate on the effectiveness or the facts surrounding that. So for the iodine one above they are selling it on the point that it gets absorbed and slowly released like a gas which provides protection. Dont think anything is proven for sure including thr effectiveness of thr vaccines available😀

3M Sanitizers are still quite pricey but current prices does make them a good choice.

Isn't this supposed to have an MRP of Rs 250 since it is 500ml as per the regulated price?

that was gone when they took out sanitizers out of the essential commodities list i think. i am doubtful if 3m ever sold for 250 bucks for 500ml bottle but at that time, it was quite impossible to find locally and online so can't say.

almost everyone else still sells them at the same pricing though. not sure why they haven't also increased prices.

Apollo is selling it's handrub 5L for Rs 1000. Should be safe to use because big brands like Apollo won't do such things like mixing methanol or lesser ipa quantity.

Lifebuoy is pricey for 5L even online. I have been looking for a good 5L gel based branded unit. Would check at the local apollo chemist. I still have enough of the Parle and Asian Paints 5L liquid sanitizer from last year. They are just not nice on the hands. So switched back to gel for now.