Best Gigabit Router Under Rs. 3000

^ Do note that the second option (ie connecting the LAN port of the primary to the WAN port of the secondary) will do double NAT which isn't really recommended.

The easiest approach is to connect one of the LAN ports from the primary device to the LAN port of the secondary device, and disable the DHCP server on the secondary device. Configure the wireless settings to broadcast the same SSID (with the same password) on both primary and secondary devices.
It would also be a good idea to set the self IP address of the secondary device in the same subnet as your network so that you can easily access the WebUI of both the devices.

^ I just meant that the second part ie ["connect gigabit router lan port to Netgear wan port and configure"] isn't a recommended solution as it would do double NAT.

Plus if you do not disable the DHCP server on the secondary (when connecting LAN<==>LAN) will cause unexpected behaviour depending on which DHCP server answers the request first.

I will not use 2 routers. Please suggest the best router from the above mentioned routers in terms of range.
Thanks again.

If you dont require High speed file transfer using lan then ac 750 will be more suited for you. However, I will still suggest you get RT-AC58U, its the best budget Gigabit router right now. Wifi Range is enough for 1200sqft 2BHK

Buy a Mi Router 3 and forget about all these worries. Order from gearbest with registered shipping. I have a Mi Router 3c and it's feels like it's been years since I had any kind of WiFi problems. Planning to buy a Mi Router 3 soon and make both perform in conjunction to increase the speeds at hard to reach places.

Please reply fast as i am in dire need of a router. I have listed my options as:
A) ASUS RT-AC53 AC750
B) D-Link 825 AC 1200
C) Netgear R6220 AC1200
Can someone who has used these 3 routers,help me pick a router. Which router has the best range and stable performance among these 3? I have read a lot of reviews on Amazon about these routers but people are complaining about the poor range of all these 3 routers.
Note: My house is 1200 sq. feet. I can't use an additional router as AP or range extender and i definitely can't increase my budget and buy the Asus RT-AC58U AC1300.
Thanks in advance

I have a DIR-825, and its pretty alright as I mentioned earlier. I would agree with @aniladivishnu.2000 regarding the R6220 as it is pretty old, so not sure of updates and things like that. Better go for a newer gen router. Out of the list, I think DIR-825 maybe the best bet.

If you have the budget go for AC58U.