Best forward service

• Thread starter Thread starter Nifty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,192
ISP
Airtel
Need to buy some stuff from Amazon.com, which is the best priced online shopping forward service with least custom hassle?

Not sure about the best... But iShop International has worked well for me. Their quotes are better than iBhejo which is the other company I have tried.

In both cases, you get the final price and product is delivered at your home. They take care of everything.

Last edited:
typo in above post. ibhejo quotes are much higher than ishop pretty much all the time. have not used ppobox.

they appear to be following a different model:
PPO Box (Personal Post Office)

i suggest asking for a quote from both ishop and ibhejo and see if it suits you. you get the final price on these services. you pay it and you get your product within 10/15/20 days. no extra charges. nothing.

i actually use ishop quite frequently. there are cheaper options available i believe but they require a few more steps. someone might be able to point them out.

Ishop guys are having stupid system.

2 times payment gateway failed my 2 coupon of 500 rs wasted and it started saying coupon has been used already, after chatting and talking they failed to resolve the issue.

Then I just hit back the back button and used Internet banking instead of debit card and whoa it worked out, payment gateway to bank opened and payment done, so discount was received by me.

But seems that the security issues are there in their system

I don't know what happened here

I got quote from ishop within 5 minutes or so, and price was 5600 rs and i ordered it from them using 500 rs coupon discount.

I bhejo sent quote after 2-3 days....... That too of rs 7200 something.

I received the item today and guess what?

The package has sealing tapes of ibhejo 😀

i think they both use the same import service. icc worldwide something.

hard to say. probably by icc worldwide after it got cleared from customs. they might be out of stock of ishop tape or they just messed up the repackaging.

Any update on this, currently which one is cheap and secure ? I am seeing companies like myus, shop n ship popping on Google.

Shop and ship auto calculated around Rs 900 and company like shoppre quoted RS 2100.

I am probably gonna need one their service to get a Logitech combo from Amazon UK or US.