Best Fitness Tracker?

• Thread starter Thread starter Satoshi16
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,073
No point buying Intex, they just buy from China and rebrand stuff. You can buy from AliExpress directly

iWOWNFit i6 Pro Heart Rate Monitor Smart Band Multi Sport Record Management Fitness Tracker for IOS Android Phones-in Smart Wristbands from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Also all of these are notoriously unreliable in tracking steps. This is why I use one that has GPS.

Mi band 2 or lenovo band will work fine for you. However steps counting should not be taken at face value. Theyre not pin point accurate.

and no, mi band doesn't cause any skin rashes. Using it since 3 years now

I never said you will get fitbit fo 2k, and that's why you get what you pay for, buying a 2k smartband is a waste of 2k.

I wonder how many units of premium fitness trackers are lying waste in drawers around the world right now.

I never said you will get fitbit fo 2k, and that's why you get what you pay for, buying a 2k smartband is a waste of 2k.
It may be useless for you but how can you say the same for others? for me, >2k fitness band is useless unless it has gps. 2k band is perfectly fine for beginners. infact 1k mi band was my first one and it helped a lot. just cannot expect pin point accuracy for steps/heart rate

I am using Mi Band 2 for many months now. Though it just tracks steps, give alerts for mobile notification and also Alarm for mornings, its good for my usage. Best thing is battery lasts for 10-15 days.
But it does not have GPS so cannot track distance walked. It has heart beat sensor, but I am not confident with it as sometimes it shows heartbeat in range of 60~70, sometimes it shows as 110~130.

using miband 2 since 8 months . step counter works fine . love the sleep tracking , heart beat sensor is also ok as i measured in gym before and during workout .

forgot to mention , it started giving problem since a month or so , doesnt measure heart rate when i want . i have a habbit to keep measuring heartrate every now and then . nowdays it give me 50% not detected . maybe its time to change it

I am not sure if my my MI Band 2 is advanced, but it does not count hand movements as Steps. Also MI Band 2 mostly does not count steps when I am travelling by bus/car/bike which was case with my Lumia mobile with steps tracker.