Best DTH in the country

hrs99@in.com

Himavanth
ISP
BSNL
I am a dishtv user since 2004 i am satisfied with the picture quality i think all the DTH operators share the same picture quality...with dishtv on heavy rains their will no signal for sure, and rarely we could problem of disturbance and low audio playback.. yes the audio won't be great for all the channels .. and a lot of useless channels with more than 50.. one like TV5 monde while with other DTH operators may have less channels but useful channels that we can watch..many bad points about dishtvactive services are waste of time(simply useless)Some key channels are missing Neo Pack, UTV World.., similar key channels available in other DTH carriersZee Sports (never got any rights of any mega event of sports) ICL is of dishtv no one watches it though.Well am going to buy new DTH for any other room in houseSo i would like to know from some DTH users using Tata Sky+ Airtel Digital TV and SunDriect HD..i not interested in BigTV i think it would be similar to dishtvTataSky+ is the plus good ... with its services :huh:digital TV from it its website reading about its services like iNet .. :huh:sundriect it bring the HD but how about HD content HD channels available in the country.. and any channels still need to come on to sundirect like dishtv..post u r reviews about ur DTH experiences..send me the right choice😀

BIG tv have a lot of usefull channels available at reasonable cost compared to other but i dont know about their CC,others say its bad i haven't experienced it though, Tata Sky is overall good but at premium .everything which is good comes at a permium

TS is one of the best dth in india.it has best CC😗,good picture and audio quality😀.only drawback is the pricing and packages:hysterical:

What About Dd Direct + Dth System :yahoo: its India 1st Free 2 Air Dth :dance:

stick with ur local cablewallah, opt for set top box if ur area is not in CAS list. I was dishtv user between 2004 and 2008; faced many problems like poor reception, no signal in raining, high maintainence cost and worst of all channel availability.Still Bindass tv is not availble on dishtv, right??:madness:

I am using DishTV for last 3 yrs. Picture quality/clarity has increased significantly in last few months. The same signal from same set top box/to same 32" LCD TV has improved a lot since last few months. No additional tuning or changes were done. Right now very good video quality for all channels.Users of other DTH services please post your observations. It is useless for users who are posting what they 'heard' without owing/using the DTH service.

I have Tata Sky, and get average picture quality on my 32" LCD. Reminds me of days when the cable signal used to be good. On the same connection, the picture on a 21" was clearer.

I am with Airtel DTH, howcome you dont have an option to vote for Airtel DTH? I had a problem once but was fixed within 2 hrs. on a week end. :thumb😛icture Quality is Awesome.