• Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 33,736

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Pick your choice for the best DTH/CAS/IPTV service provider in India.Mention here if I missed on any of the options!

Tata Sky :thumb:

Voted for Tata Sky+.
But TATASKY & TATASKY+ are same and should have been as 1 option (I think).
'PLUS' is only for PVR service and different STB with HDD & extra video outputs, Channels, packages, Service, CC all remains same.

Why did u include Videocon DTH.. Its nt been even launched..anyways I have voted for TS..

TS+ is only about 1% of TS customers(40000 in 4 million); for the indifferent as well as keen TV watchers and for those who have little control TS+ is the best option. May be it will pick up if STB prices drop.

HI All,Please need your valuable suggestion>>>>>>>>> I want to club few channels which are Free to Air,in one STB and provide to specific community...Please let me know what chances i have or what ways i have.... This is will purely be a service orient Work...not commercial one ........ what are the best ways.... My Idea is to go IPTV .....but no idea how it works out or how to start....I am getting confused... please help me with your valuable suggestions.......

Dont know about the best. But nothing can be worse than current DishTV. So much pixellation all the time. I have changed everything and yet most of the channels freeze for a few seconds every few minutes. I might have to convert to Tata Sky to get out of this mess.