• Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4,288

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
😀 I am guessing we are going to see some impressive pricing for imported units on eBay in the coming days!

iPhone broke the 1 lakh barrier. BB's Z10 hit 80k. HTC One - I guess 65...

i am thinking this phone would be the first android to actually beat Apple iPhone 5 on pricing. samsung Galaxy s 4 is definitely going to beat iphone 5 on pricing. there are already reports that samsung aims to price galaxy tab 8.0 above ipad (by around 10 dollars in usa) as they feel the time has come they no longer need to compete on the basis of price!

I thought we were discussing the fancy grey market prices 😛 . But yeah, it might as it is slightly different (better? ) than Butterfly which itself comes close to the iPhone 5.

OMG in Front of all these Super High Priced Phones my Onida Phone of Rs.700 feels like an ant in front of all the Humongous Wild Jungle Animals, save me God hehe.😀

I dont think Samsung can seriously hope to compete with Apple by pricing higher than them. Maybe the Android fans. But the neutrals - I dont see much scope there.

mhsabir, You Surely can read People's Mind, i kinda sometimes get scared of You Dear.😛

@mhsabir Dude, What are you trying to Prove by Showing this Video, i am Shit Sacared nd having Goosebumps, God Save Me.🙁On the Topic, Good Phone, i hope it does Well and Priced Well for Indian Consumers, We've had enough of Mobile Phones Already.😛

Nothing.. Just a couple of quotes that I like from an otherwise awful movie series :Shave:

Phones go on sale in India days before they are officially launched. And then there are always imported units.
HTC One is now expected to launch next month. Apparently HTC is struggling to get components for the hyped UltraPixel camera on the device hence the shortage hence the delay.
HTC has fucked up big time with the timing of One. Samsung might end up launching S4 sooner in the Indian market.