Best Burgers in Delhi/NCR?

Samuel

Samuel

ISP
Local ISP
Yep, planning to visit Chili's again sometime soon. Haven't tried their burgers yet.

I hope they have Hoegaarden beer available now (not for me).

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Big Chill seems like a different chain.

Samuel

Samuel

ISP
Local ISP
Ohhh! He said "Big Chill', I read it Chili's.

Their Portuguese Chicken is good, I've heard.

igloo

igloo

Not just Internet.
ISP
Airtel Fiber
Hathway Docsis
Try quarter pounder burger from burgrill based on McDonald's concept which I think never gonna launch in India. They have half pounder too but gets too much.

FujiwaraTofu

FujiwaraTofu

ISP
Airtel
I've also heard good things about Aku's but when I tried it I was disappointed, maybe the one I got was a bad choice? It was called bold bingo something.

+1 to Dunkin's Lucy burger, Louis burger is alright as well, then again the one I picked was horrible while the one my friend ordered was better. Johnny Rockets was nice but afaik they closed shop here. Gonna try out Sly granny next as someone mentioned it.

@minuteman any recommendation for places selling beef burgers here?

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
It was alright. Not my type though. Not sure why they had put in aam ka murabba on it. I guess it was mango marmalade or something.

Honestly, at this point of time my favorite burger is the McSpicy Chicken Burger from McDonald's. Simple and good enough.

Samuel

Samuel

ISP
Local ISP
Indian outlets have the tendency to fill burgers with different kinds of mayo. BK fiery chicken burger comes close to McSpicy Chicken.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
yeah. that's what i don't get. it's so hard to get a simple burger where you can actually taste the meat.

C

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
Aku's and Louis. Try these two.

Samuel

Samuel

ISP
Local ISP
If you’re in South Delhi do try Shack Foods (South Extension). No dine-in though, only delivery. Absolutely loved their chicken strips and the mighty chicken burger. Nothing gourmet about this place, but it’s miles better than KFC.

X

xyx2000

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Burger Singh's Big Crispy is a better version of Mcspicy. Rest of their burgers all taste the same due too much sauce/mayo.