best budget car?

• Thread starter Thread starter crossword
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 946

crossword

ISP
bsnl
I’m looking to buy a small to mid-sized car. I would PREFER a large car that is more roomy and spacious and that one can comfortably stretch one’s feet in, but, well, budget concerns…

I was advised to get either the Volkswagen Polo or the Hyundai I 20.

can anyone tell me the pros and cons of these 2, or of any other car you would recommend?

I did google and I found a quora answer that listed why the Polo was better but that answer was 7 years old.

What are the things I should look for in a new car?

I’m looking for a car that has good after-sales service. I’ve read people warn against some cars where it’s tough to find a service center near them or the service is bad or the cars are very expensive to service.

I also read Maruti remains the most reliable, cheapest car. Why then do people go for more expensive, fancier models?

I also read [yes obviously I did google a lot before posting here] that these foreign cars carry a tax of over a hundred percent, which is why theyre so much more expensive than the Maruti or any indian made car.

But do these foreign brands actually offer any advantage?

Are there any “must not miss” Diwali offers right now on cars?

Thanks a lot for any feedback. I cant wait to hear your responses!

What’s your budget

less than 10 lakhs. if i can get within a few lakhs without compromising on quality, so much the better.

Foreign cars carrying more than 100% tax is for cars you import from outside India, it doesn't apply to foreign companies that manufacture cars in India.

I would recommend getting the Maruti Brezza. Zxi if possible by stretching your budget.

What about Renault Triber? It's a 7-seater and has mostly all the features. Except the engine is not that powerful for high-speed highway drives. But I would say- it's good enough for urban areas.