where is the others or non option?

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
their is nothing as the best broadband. airtel comes close. but not good enough really.

vishalrao

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
ISP
Microscan and PDPL.
Unfortunately, I chose to vote for BSNL. But we should take another poll/vote next year... I hope the other dumbass ISPs (like BSNL) lose business to AirTel (512k unlimited is what I want) then finally come up with their own high-speed unlimited low-cost plans 8-P

P

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
voted airtel since from what i hear its more proffessional and doesnt rip off its customer.

M

muttster`

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Triband + TATA night u/l
MTNL losers have given me a bill of 23,000bux nearly! damn Airtel has to be the king! (havnt used it myself but everyone who has their service loves it.)

A

avinds

Regulars
ISP
BSNL 900UL Plus
None.......but i know the worst one.....SIFY

R

ronscores

56k dialup :) hehe...considering BSNL dataones vast bills, dial-up's the way to go :) :)

uthfull

uthfull

Uthfull.org
ISP
Aitel U/L 512kbps
Dial-Up sucks big time!!!Till now, I've only used Sify BB.Tho it sucked initially, but now service has improved a lot. I still face downtimes but other than that the service is "flawless" these days, at least for me.Though I'm migrating to AirtelBB. I can only vote then. :)

S

sachin214

Airtel satisified me yet again ,even after migrating from 256 kbps 1 GB pack last month to home 699(128Kbps) i am still getting same 256 kbps speeds also their website still says that i am on speed 500plus plan .Now have already done a data transfer of near 45 GB last month,my father was scared (from our experiance with reliance billing,mobile though) that we may end up getting cloe to Rs 40000 bill,but now after i got the bill everything is clear ,its just Rs 1107(includes phone calls also).Airtel billing is simply too good and the best .Its perfect to minutest details (7 days calculations have been done as per my old plan-Though they provided full 1 GB for those 7 days alone on pro rata basis and rest 23 days based on new plan)

Y

yogi

no fate but what we make
ISP
pacenet
Where is the "NONE" option? That's my answer - none - just like its "none of the above" in case of elections haha.

P

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
Another question. Why is sify even listed in the ranking? :pand more importantly, who are the Noobs who voted for them?

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Airtel sucks cuz its not available in Mumbai. I dont understand how Bharti would make such a stupid decision? Mumbai is the financial capital of the country and doesnt have decent ISPs so you would expect Airtel to make TONS of money here but no Bharti doesnt seem to think that way....Anyway, I voted "none".