Best Broadband Under 2k/Month [Mumbai]

ISP
MTNL
Hi,

Currently I am using MTNL Broadband DSL_8Mbps_1499 its great zero downtime but its capped to 60GB a month. My usage is about 70 to 80GB month I saw many broadband You broadband, Tikola and others the offer great speed and usage limit but I am confused everywhere on internet I see all has negative reviews. That make me more confusing. Anyone from Mumbai can please recommend me a broadband service under 2k/month with usage limit of 70 GBor more.

P.S I have a TP-Link W8968 Router

MTNL has no plans offering 80GB data under Rs. 2000?

1999 for 90 GB.

But OP if MTNL is working well for you, I suggest you don't change it. 1.5 mbps post fup ain't that bad [emoji14]

Yes the problem wiith MTNL is no one in my house uses MTNL telephone its just for name sake and I need to pay 170rs for that and with taxes and all for 1499rs plan my bill goes to 1750rs. Idk what to do now people are saying wait for reliance Jio but I checked out You Broadband speed and usage limit seems very impressive but on other hand I read only bad reviews about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are in a fairly good position. you have a reliable internet connection that offers you enough bandwidth in your price range. do not experiment unless you can get it while keeping your existing MTNL line for a few weeks/months to see if it is reliable enough for you.

@Jay546464 1499+15% service tax would reach upto 1723.85Rs/Month. so you are not paying 170Rs for landline and if MTNL forcing you to have landline connection and if you really dont make a call from this,you can ask them to convert into Incoming only connection. This will reduce your telephone bill