Best broadband ISP in Nagpur?

ISP
BSNL
I live in Vaishali Nagar area, which is between Itwari and Indora Square of Nagpur. I've been hunting for a good isp from nearly 2-3 yrs(or more). But can't find a good one in this area. I've talked to almost every big provider in Nagpur whether they provide service in my area and every time I get the same negative answer. Losing the battle, I settled for BSNL broadband, but i wasn't happy (Damn BSNL, why you no speed!!).
But in Feb they included a deposit money of Rs.900 in my bill from nowhere despite using for it so many years. My search began again, and to my surprise, after 2-3 years of development, the condition remains the same for my area. I've done some research and most new, old, big, small isp's were operating in and near Dharampeth, Dhantoli and Sadar area only.

But this time I saw a new provider in the form of my own cablewala(In Cable). Plans were good and service was also good as it was my local cablewala. I opted for a day/night plan of 512kbps/1Mbps for Rs.700. I was settled with it untill recently when i stopped receiving increased speed in night. I called them and they told me that they have centralised their server which is from Bombay. I asked them as they have centralised things, will i be able to get increased speed of google services like youtube or google drive as they usually have GGC(google global cache) installed, to which they replied that this service is not provided by them here.

I've lived in Pune for a year or so and I had same broadband plan for Rs.750 with a local isp named Supernet Connect in Karve Nagar. But they provided increased speed of google services. I was able to stream even 4k videos on youtube without buffering. Even I used to get a download speed of 2MB per sec in torrents. I want those services here in Nagpur. Can anyone please help me regarding this? Is there any service provider in whole Nagpur who provide such type of service here?